Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bose soul ink 2 works fine with iPhone but not with ipad’s…

Customer Question
Bose soul ink 2...

Bose soul ink 2 works fine with iPhone but not with ipad’s Bluetooth which it doesn’t recognize.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Bose soundlink 2 works fine with iPhone but doesn’t recognize ipad’s Bluetooth...

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

This is a new soundlink. Which cartridges do you Mean?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
No error messages. Where we they appear? So far, I activate Bluetooth on iPad and it just searches and searches...
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still canno get the Bose speaker and my iPad to communicate, although the speaker works well with my iPhone...

Do you see any error messages?