Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bose sound strip (don't know the correct term) is not…

Customer Question
My Bose sound strip...

My Bose sound strip (don't know the correct term) is not working. I suspect the hand held control is the problem. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Cables are tight. Connected to a Vizio TV.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No I haven't, but I will try and get back to you later. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It’s late now, so I’ll be in touch tomorrow.

OK