Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We can turn the unit on but it says 'Select a preset or

Customer Question
We can turn the...

We can turn the unit on but it says 'Select a preset or music on the sound touch app' and nothing plays

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Can't connect to network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Portable 2013, Pandora radio

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.