Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bose radio with no CD player. Is there a cd player made to…

Customer Question
Bose radio with no...

Bose radio with no CD player. Is there a cd player made to hook up to that bose to use their sound system/

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

AWR1-

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

AWR1-1W

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

IF there is one where to buy a cd player

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/18/2017
Technician: Thomas, Technician replied 8 months ago
Thomas
Thomas, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

You can purchase an external CD player that will connect to the red and white auxiliary inputs on the back of your Bose. Make sure the CD player you get has an auxiliary output. You could purchase this one: CLICK HERE as it has the necessary output. You would need this cable: CLICK HERE to connect the two devices together.

Alternatively there are Bose radio and CD player combos but are expensive. Here is an example: CLICK HERE

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.