Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No sound in one ear. OOP's, they're noise cancelling

Customer Question
No sound in one...

No sound in one ear

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

OOP's, they're noise cancelling headphones

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

I attempted to use them on a flight and could only get sound in one ear, but the airlines crap headphone had sound in both ears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Any simple checks I can try/

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the headphones please?

Thank you

Louie, Technician