Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is this a free service or how much does it cost? Well after…

Customer Question
Is this a free...

Is this a free service or how much does it cost?

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ok. Well after some house remodeling, we cannot get this system up and running again. I have five pieces to connect. CD player, cassette player, tuner, equalizer and a receiver. I have misplaced the owners manuals and I'm lost as to how to make it work

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I have several different makes. The equalize and tuner are Mitsubishi, the CD player is JVC, the cassette player is Pioneer and the receiver is Sony.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mitsubishi system?

I'm getting power with everything but no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it. I just want to get this up and running.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

im waiting for instructions to hook up this stereo system
Written instructions will be fine

To answer your question: This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

I understand this is a paid service. My paypal account has already been charged.

To help you, I will need to know the make/model of all devices.

I already sent that information in before I was connected to a technician. Did you not receive it? I have five pieces. Mitsubishi equalizer and tuner, JVC CD player, Pioneer cassette player and Sony receiver.
I am getting power to all of these but no sound.

Yes, you included the makes of all of the products but not the models.

Sony TA-AX311 receiver. Mitsubishi DA-F76 tuner, DA-G156 L equalizer, JVC-XL-V311 CD player and Pioneer CT-W504R cassette deck
Haven't received a response and it has been 48 hours. Is this typical or when should I expect a response?