Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Wave Sound Touch system that have had

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose Wave Sound Touch system that have had previously connected to my in home wireless system but for some reason it is not now finding the wireless system. I have not used it for a few months and have had to change the wireless system password. Can you help get the connection reestablished?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Bose Wave Sound Touch IV system bought about a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Disconnecting the power for 30+ seconds then reconnecting and pressing the button on the back until it goes solid white, but it does not apparently find the Wi-Fi, and the app on my phone does not find the Wave.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No that pretty much covers it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No assistance required. Problem solved.