Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a basic bose radio with a one disk player,....Can I…

Customer Question
I have a basic...

I have a basic bose radio with a one disk player,....Can I get an addisional unit to attach that will play more disks..

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

My unit is abasic one purchased about 5 years ago,,do not know the model number....

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing at all...we do have a speaker sets under our....stop we have a model wave music system III

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to play more disks at a time..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/17/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Bose Wave Music System III..."

Initially, yes; there is a multi-CD changer available as an accessory to the Bose Wave Music System III.

Would LINK(s) to information of this add-on unit and an online seller where it can be purchased from serve your need please?

The suggested accessory / multi-CD changer for a Bose Wave Music System III may be viewed HERE.

It is available for purchase HERE.

The videos HERE and HERE may provide insight.If of interest, relevant and important information may be gleaned from the Owner's Guide HERE.The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Right click on the link to "Save as", click on the link to open the file and/or click on the "Download" button to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

Hi again and Happy Holidays!

Is further assistance / information still needed with this?