Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Nothing that is the problem. Red light is on and speaker…

Customer Question
Nothing that is the...

Nothing that is the problem. Red light is on and speaker wires all connected. Also hooks to a parasound zpre2

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Not sure, where could I look?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Checking power which seems on. Can’t get zones to play

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.