Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is a single bar system. It cuts outs and makes a humming…

Customer Question
It is a single...

It is a single bar system. It cuts outs and makes a humming noise. Just did it and is getting worse. If I unplug it for a while and plug back in it may come on or may not.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I have unplug the system and then plugged back in. That worked at first but seems not to help now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.