Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Multi-CD changer GRP 120v US will not play the CD's on…

Customer Question
The Multi-CD changer GRP...

The Multi-CD changer GRP 120v US will not play the CD's on Disc 2, 3, or 4

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose Wave Music System 111 Grp 120v US

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

We cleaned the slots with a system cleaner, checked all connections, re-booted, used the update disc.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

We have had this for 4 years, The main system has worked fine, we are just now connecting the multichanger, it has never been used

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you there?
My home phone is(###) ###-####
12/17/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Is this the 3 disc changer, or the 5 disc changer? Also, did you purchase it with the update disc?

3 disc changer and yes the update came with it

Okay so you're saying you received the disc required to update the main unit to work with the changer, and you've already run that through the main unit?

I am ready for the on-line conversation

Okay, sorry I have no ideas on this one. I will opt out.

What should I do next ?
Are you still there ?
Louie, Technician