Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a Bose SoundTouch 300 system and when…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a Bose SoundTouch 300 system and when we program the Universal Remote Control and save the settings by pressing ‘exit’ When you then select that source there is no volume through the soundbar

Technician's Assistant: What is your SoundTouch connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Connected to a Sony Bravia, all connections are secured. Our fix or work around at the moment is to select the TV source on the URC And the volume returns

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

All other sources work, it is just the when using the URC to access satellite TV delivered by FOXTEL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.