Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a RX-V375 receiver and when watching football I can…

Customer Question
I have a RX-V375...

I have a RX-V375 receiver and when watching football I can hear the sound from the field or normal background noise but I cannot hear the commentators? I hooked up a TV with its own speaker to eliminate everything else and it worked fine so there is something in the receiver? I have tried different HDMI locations and nothing helps. If I watch a commercial the sound is fine and as soon as I go back to the game there is no sound from the announcers?

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

About 1 month ago. I have just been watching in a different room.

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

I have not tried head phones but I can try that right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Already fixed the problem.