Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Louie... We have a Wave Soundtouch IV system with one remote…

Customer Question
Louie...Hello. We have a...

Louie...Hello. We have a Wave Soundtouch IV system with one remote speaker. We greatly enjoy this technology. Several

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundTouch system connected to or paired with anything?

Sorry...I incorrectly sent message incomplete. We are connected to our AT&T modem and use our Apple I pod connection for music. Often, after listening to our I-Pod music for an hour or two, the system suddenly stops and I have difficulty reconnecting. What might cause this and what quick steps can I take to reconnect? Also, can I play Apple Music subscription on my system? Thanks for your help. Greg Shaughnessy

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch?

I have attempted to reconnect with my I-Pod to no avail. Should I reboot my AT&T modem? My system is approx. 20 ft from modem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all...thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.