Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Master Control Panel 5500 which no longer works to…

Customer Question
I have a Master...

I have a Master Control Panel 5500 which no longer works to control my Beomaster 5500 Receiver. Changed batteries on MCP to no avail. Is there a B&O repair facility in the Los Angeles area

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Home stereo issue, NOT TV. can you transfer me to the home stereo specialist?

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I hit "home stereo option", which showed "Louie, Technician" at the top of the options line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

If you can connect me with the Home Stereo expert, that would be terrific!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Bang & Olufsen equipment question.

There are two stores for B&O equipment which are also drop-off sites for the B&O Authorized repair service provided by Tek Media Group - one is

Bang & Olufsen

9519 Santa Monica Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA

(310)(###) ###-####/a>

and the other is

73-470 El Paseo

#F2 B-113 The River
Palm Desert, CA 92260

(760)(###) ###-####/a>

They will take care of the equipment that needs repair.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.