Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the 2 part Bose radio and CD player combination. The…

Customer Question
I have the 2...

I have the 2 part Bose radio and CD player combination. The CD slot on the top unit says NOT PLAYABLE no matter what CD I put in. Those same CDs play smoothly on the bottom part. Radio is fine, only the top CD player is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Wave Music System III

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I don't understand what you mean. I have looked for instructions on what to do in this case in the booklet that accompanied the unit but there are no instructions to follow for this.

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the only problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/15/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Bose...CD player..."

Initially, which model/version of CD player please? ...discs slides in through a slot? ...or a flip top cover and discs placed in manually?