Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just got the ST300. Trying to get it to play music on my…

Customer Question
Just got the ST300...

Just got the ST300. Trying to get it to play music on my phone thru bluetooth. How do I get it off the TV (which does sound amazing) and on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's the new Samsung Galaxy S8+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just got the sound bar hooked up today so this is my first try. I did install the SoundTouch app.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, so far that's it. I'm just learning the system and feel a bit technically challenged.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician