Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There was no sound coming out of sound bar connected to tv…

Customer Question
There was no sound...

There was no sound coming out of sound bar connected to tv tried different things to tv still nothing. Was late so disconnected sound bar now can't remember how to reconnect to Samsung Smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Have not touched any cables which are red and white only canceled on TV set

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just how to handle my remote to smart tv to activate Visio sound bar again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

But it is 9pm in California and I am very tired I can do this tomorrow morning . Can the information be emailed over? If so my email is***@******.***

Yes, reply back here when you are free.