Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't keep my Vizio Soundbar audio synced with the

Customer Question
I can't keep my...

I can't keep my Vizio Soundbar audio synced with the picture, when i pause or fast forward a show.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

My sound bar is a Vizio and the TV is a Hitachi

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

If I turn the sound bar off and back on it is synced but as soon as I pause of skip forward it gets out of wack.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.