Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to control with my dish remote but can't find…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to control with my dish remote but can't find code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose soundlink

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

0000

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried these codes:

2656, 2753, 656, 753, 761, 704 and 639.

they say they are incorrect
How does my ipod and iphone control it's volume? My dish has bluetooth and plays on the soundlink but I can't control the volume with my dish remote

iPhone/iPod? You mentioned a remote and not the other devices to control it.

Why did I get charged $45.00 instead of $5.00. So far, my question hasn't even been answered.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****