Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Apex LCD32HDTV and want to attach an LG sound bar…

Customer Question
I have an Apex...

I have an Apex LCD32HDTV and want to attach an LG sound bar model # NB3740. I tried using a HDMI cable and it doesn't work. Do you have any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have?

It's called Smart Sound Bar NB3740.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LG system?

The sound bar has an HDMI port and a optical port .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/13/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you recheck the tv model number, that doesn't look quite right.

themodel # LD3288M

Great, thanks for checking,

I have already been charged $5.00 for this email. All I want to know is if the APEX tv will connect to my LG sound bar model # NB3740. Can you help or did I waste my $5.00?

I'm in the process of sending you that information, please allow me a few moments to send a detailed reply.

And to be clear the fee is not 5, that was only to post your question, you agreed to the full total amount on the payment page.

You stated that I agreed to the full total amount. How much is that?

I cannot see that info, we're all independent techs here working on our own personal time in a good faith effort to help.

I can provide you a quick answer here, but it is not $5 help. The total was clearly displayed on the payment page, though many people click through without reading it. You can click on Account at the top of the page to verify that under account history and then we can proceed from there if you wish.

I'm bound by my principles, I was charged $5.00 and now I'm charged an additional $22.00. I cannot accept this, so never mind, I'll just muddle through on my own.

I have no access to or control over any billing or account matters, that is between you and the site. I assure you though the total was clearly displayed as part of the process when posting your question and you would not have been able to get to this point had you not explicitly agreed. I can certainly understand the confusion if you didn't read that while clicking through or just accidentally missed it. You have been charged the full fee by the site though, so if you'd like to continue on, now or at another time, feel free to get back in touch and I'd be happy to assist you. Otherwise you may self manage any site related matters from the help page.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.