Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not my computer, I just got a new bose music system and need…

Customer Question
Not my computer, I...

Not my computer, I just got a new bose music system and need to talk to a tech now.(###) ###-####please call. DEBRA EDMISTON.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Need to talk to someone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Not my computer, PLEAS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES PLEASE CALL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.