Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Piper Meridian with several bose headsets and…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 Piper Meridian with several bose headsets and I get a flashing green signal instead of the steady green when I activate the ANR feature. I have replaced the batteries in all the units. I am wondering if I have a problem with the intercom. Its a G-1000 avionics package.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Not sure about 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Just replacing the batteries so far. Any other ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thanks for the help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/13/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That could be several different problems, as it stands now. Is the green light that flashes, on the headset(s), or on the G-1000 intercom or avionics deck?

If the first, the headset is probably having a problem pairing, it may have to be re-paired with the intercom or deck... sometimes they lose settings (and changing the batteries will lose what settings there were, most likely), and they have to be set-up again, as if they were new.

If this has happened only once in a year's time, that's not too bad - provided that setting them up again allows them to work fully again.

(If the flashing green light is on the G-1000, then tell me where, how it is labeled, on what particular package out of that avionics set, and I will instruct and advise you further.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.