Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Wave II system with a WiFi adapter. Is it possible…

Customer Question
I have a Wave...

I have a Wave II system with a WiFi adapter. Is it possible to hook up a Bluetooth adapter as well?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Not sure, it is from Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything. When I purchased the machine, they told me in the store it was either WiFi or Bluetooth. That has been a couple years. Just wanted to check and see if there was a new adapter that did both.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you checking to see if there is a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth all in one adapter?

Yes, they make Wi-Fi/USB 2 in 1 USB adapters.