Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose CD player and the additional unit that plays 3…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose CD player and the additional unit that plays 3 CDs - I need to get them repaired - a CD is stuck in the single play slot and 2 of the 3 in the additional unit do not read the discs. Can you recommend a place where I can take them for repaisrs? My zip code is 60012 - Crystal Lake, IL. Joseph Buckley

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

AWRCC1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Unplugging; re-starting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/12/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question locating a Bose Service Center.

Initially, would a Service Center in any of below serve your need please?

• AURORA;
  • CHICAGO;
  • JOLIET;
  • NAPERVILLE;
  • ROCKFORD;
  • SPRINGFIELD.
Rockford would be the closest

For some reason, Rockford list of Service Centers is offline for the moment.

Perhaps you can try calling Bose direct toll-free @ 1-***-***-****

OK Thank you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. I'm happy to further assist you!