Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I am just looking for a diagram of the back of my Denon

Customer Question
I am just looking...

I am just looking for a diagram of the back of my Denon AVR-X2400H, to see which pugs go where. I am surprised that Denon did not include them in the box.

Technician's Assistant: Is your AVR-X2400H system connected to or paired with anything?

Yes, after ten years of complaining, AT&T finally hooked me up with hi-speed internet. I am on Direct TV to get my shows.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVR-X2400H?

Make myself skinnier, so I can get behind my A/V entertainment center. I have also been getting messages saying some of my drivers were not working. I think I got those straightened out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wish they encluded a diagram, that says which type of cable goes here, or there. I got the speakers working right.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/11/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The connections are explained in the manual, but they do not include a separate diagram for it.

I can send you a photo/image of the back so you can see all the connections there which may make the connections easier for you. Would that help?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician