Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Everytime lately when I press the play button the words.

Customer Question
Everytime lately when I...

Everytime lately when I press the play button the words. Disc appears and I open and close the cover and the words don’t go away.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Just taking the cd out and replacing it again and then pushing the power button.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your unit?

Thank you

I entered my Visa card for the $5.00 fee, but I don’t want my account charged the $40.00 plus fee each month. Can you please assure me that the $5.00 fee is a one time charge. I live only on Social Security and cannot afford that charge each month. Thank you!

the cost is more then $5

Please speak to customer service on***@******.*** to inquire what the costs for this service are

Thank you