Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I and i have a Denon S-301, it plays in region 1, but now i…

Customer Question
I my name is...

I my name is ***** ***** i have a Denon S-301, it plays in region 1, but now i leave on europe (portiugal) and here are region 2, how i can put in works in region 2 or all regions?

Technician's Assistant: Is your S-301 system connected to or paired with anything?

No my system are only the system s-301

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your S-301?

Cd/dvd buyed in region 2 and i can read them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing more

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.