Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have Panasonic Plasma TV Model TH 42PZ800A 10 years old…

Customer Question
I have Panasonic Plasma...

I have Panasonic Plasma TV Model TH 42PZ800A 10 years old and trying to connect a Panasonic sound bar and sub woofer model SC HTB688 new to the TV via an optical cable.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Above TV is Plasma TH42PZ800A and sound bar is SC HTB688 via optical cable but no sound.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/11/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

After connecting the sound bar to the optical output, did you set the audio output to ON using the TV menu?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.
ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer