Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My problem is with an LG 4.1 sound bar. The system is

Customer Question
My problem is with...

My problem is with an LG 4.1 sound bar. The system is wireless. Everything works except the sub woofer. It seems to pare OK. the green light goes to continuous showing the paring is complete. Yet there is no sound from the woorfer.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

There are no cables. It is all wireless. Only cable is optical to the sound bar.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No. I don't have another unit with optical output.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The rear speakers which are also wireless work just fine. Only the sub-woofer is silent

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I have purchased another sub-woofer.