Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am unable to get audio from my Oppo-93 Blu-Ray Player to…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get audio from my Oppo-93 Blu-Ray Player to my new Denon 4400H.

Technician's Assistant: What is your 4400H connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

All other HDMI audio works

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry. I think I figured it out. It appears to be a known problem with the Denon receiver I'm using.