Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Bose 3-2-1 system / worked very well with my older…

Customer Question
Have a Bose 3-2-1...

Have a Bose 3-2-1 system / worked very well with my older Sony Bravia TV / just upgraded to a new Sony Bravia TV and now I have an echo in the audio from the Bose system. No echo when Bose system is shut off and audio is through the TV. Would rather have the Bose system - help please.

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes, all cables are correct / Bose is paired with the Sony TV.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

The Bose 3-2-1 system was paired with my original Sony TV - audio was outstanding for many years. As I said, I changed the size of my TV - still a Sony, connected everything the way it was and now I have an echo on the audio - why?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just clear the echo on the Bose system.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.