Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to connect a Technics AV control Stereo receiver,

Customer Question
SA-DX930 to my two Infinity...
How to connect a Technics AV control Stereo receiver, SA-DX930 to my two Infinity RS-8 speakers ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/8/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You would plug the 2 Infinity speakers into the jacks specifically labeled "Speaker A left" and "Speaker A right" on the back of the receiver using standard 2 conductor speaker wire with bare wire ends inserted into the spring terminals.

You would then plug the CD changer into the red and white jacks marked "CD IN" on the back of the receiver using standard RCA patch cables.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.