Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can we do this over the phone, ive been sent to so many

Customer Question
Can we do this...

Can we do this over the phone, ive been sent to so many sites im tired of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple iphone7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Its not the phone, its the cortana im having trouble with, but id rather speak on the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need a few minutes

How can I help you today?