Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to setup adaptiq. Push volume up button, says it's…

Customer Question
Trying to setup adaptiq...

Trying to setup adaptiq. Push volume up button, says it's being disconnected! Try again in less th an*****

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

20 secs. Tried 3 times! Help

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Paired with LG 60" 4 I using HDMI arc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Help. Adaptive won't work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Not yet, but I assumed my tv has HDMI arc and cec, it would work
It DOES have arc and cdc!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I asked for a telephone call
Don't mean to be a pest, but am I getting a call? I'm disabled and installing this thing is extremely challeng
Have i lost my connection?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.