Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was given a Denon 325R, it works great, but plays only on…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a Denon 325R, it works great, but plays only on Mono, I think this amp must have had a remote to take it off mono, is this correct?

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

326R

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Works fine stuck on mono.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.