Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my new vizio soundbar to pair. can you hilp?

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Hooked up according to directions and trued to pair with no success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Both the tv and sound bar are vizio brand.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.