Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bose 30 hooked up wirelessly. Bose 30 keeps cutting out when…

Customer Question
Bose 30 hooked up...

Bose 30 hooked up wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Bose 30 keeps cutting out when playing music library on computer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Rebooted router; reset up system;

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost money

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can see that you asked about payment -- This service does cost money. Do you wish to continue?

What are you trying to hook up your Bose 30 to?

I have not heardv from your technician exceptfor a couple of dumb questions.
I want my money refunded.
NOW
If you do not do so I will give very bad reviews

OK