Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a DRA-697C1.it turns on, but does not produce any…

Customer Question
I have a DRA-697C1.it...

I have a DRA-697C1.it turns on, but does not produce any sound. I have tried both the radio and the CD player. Three questions, 1.do you have any idea what the problem is, 2. Could you give me instructions on how to fix it and 3 given the age of the unit, is it worthwhile getting it fixed, if it is fixable.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

The speakers are plugged in to the receiver and I checked the connections. The unit has not been moved since the last time it was played. A possible problem is that it was left on the last time it was played , was on for several days and may have overheated. Is that possible?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

I tried only the radio that is part of the receiver and the CD player that is attached to it. I do not have anything else to attach.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/7/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me exactly what lights/indicators you see on the front of the denon currently?