Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Yamaha RX-V383 speaker icons flash when i play spotify

Customer Question
Yamaha RX-V383 speaker icons...

Yamaha RX-V383 speaker icons flash when i play spotify through my samsung smart tv. how do i correct this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RX-V383? What have you tried so far?

I just got this set up a week ago. everything works perfectly until i try and play spotify via an app on my tv. i've restarted. reset factory settings. gone through all the setup menus and can't seem to locate the issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i’m not sure. i turned off the ‘Anynet’ feature (or whatever it’s called) and it stopped blinking but i think it may have altered some other settings. i had to run out to my sons school but a back now checking it out. Any insight?

Let me know if it is working now