Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic sa-pt860 home theatre and I need to turn…

Customer Question
Hi there I have...

Hi there I have a Panasonic sa-pt860 home theatre and I need to turn the viera link off but cannot access the menu

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

Unsure of age

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes same problem , when I put onto DVD/cd the menu will flash up but then when the input automatically changes the menu disappears

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Has been an issue for some time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.