Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It Just stopped working recently. It is connected to the TV…

Customer Question
It Just stopped working...

It Just stopped working recently. It is connected to the TV and I changed the battery in the remote and it suddenly stopped working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv is old, a Phillips 50 in and has been working with the bose for over 7 years. I had to replace the battery in the Bose remote and it just stopped working in a short time afterwards. And I cannot figure out how to turn on the Bose system w/o the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I did change the remote battery once before, a few years bCK, BUT THAT WAS no problem (sorry about the caps, I hit that by mistake.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/7/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Sorry the site asked for the model of the TV, I actually need the model of the Bose system you have here so that I can look it up.

It just has Bose TV on it, and we have had it for around ten years.

Bose makes over a hundred different units- Lifestyle, 321, Cinemate, etc. Look for a sticker on the back or bottom of the Bose and tell me what specific system you have.

Is there a way to turn on the Bose system without using the remote?

I need to know which Bose you have to even be able to look that up. Bose makes over a hundred different units- Lifestyle, 321, Cinemate, etc. Look for a sticker on the back or bottom of the Bose and tell me what specific system you have.

It just says TV in the back on the bottom.

Sorry, it does say something else somewhere on it, and since you can't find that info-I will need to opt out.

It Has Solo TV Sound System on the very bottom.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.