Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do I need Airport Utility or Airport Express to stream music…

Customer Question
Do I need Airport...

Do I need Airport Utility or Airport Express to stream music from my computer to the NuVo while house system?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Don't know. It was working with Pandpra Muse until Muse was eliminated. Now I can't get any music to stream through it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

There is not a link to move the music from just playing on the computer to playing through the house speakers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/7/2017
Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

Once your Nuvo players are connected to the internet you only need the nuvo player app or player portfolio on your computer in order to play your music, have you already exhausted these options?

Thanks,

Joe

You can stream from your computer, itunes, etc, using the musicshare software. https://www.legrand.us/nuvo/musicshare.aspx

The Nuvo players are connected to your home network where you can stream from your computer, android or ios device via the player app.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Thanks for using justanswer and have a great day!