Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a Denon AVR-S910W home theatre unit .. I am trying to…

Customer Question
Hi .. I am...

Hi .. I am Bob Jones and I own a Denon AVR-S910W home theatre unit .. I am trying to connect to the Bluetooth with my iPhone, something I have never done before .. I can see the unit but I do not have the default password ***** pairing the two .. can you help .. B

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I am not using iTunes .. I am trying to playback music from Tube so I can accompany it on the piano .. B

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I have recently did an on-line upgrade for the Denon unit .. when Bluetooth comes up it says that it is trying to connect to the last unit??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it .. B

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/6/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Denon receiver. Let me research it and I'll be right back. As I remember the password ***** *****
Here is the link for the Bluetooth pairing instruction in detail. All the way on the bottom it lists the password *****
http://manuals.denon.com/AVRS910W/NA/EN/SEHFSYybjdxtyf.php
I hope this information helped you. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer them for you.
Good morning, thank you for allowing me to help you with your Bluetooth question. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Good morning just checking if you have any other questions ?
Good afternoon, just checking if you have any other questions ?