Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bose radio dropped. it works except for the CD - the door on…

Customer Question
Bose radio dropped....

Bose radio dropped. it works except for the CD - the door on the right hinge

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Model : AWRC-1G

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AWRC-1G?

Tried to work the door- maybe I'm too careful?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. It fell from the shelf on it's face.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You have not given any suggestion for fixing it. It's not a home theater. I thought that your service would have been from the Bose company. I was mistaken. Perhaps it is best to opt out. I need to find a store in my area that can fix the problem.
Why would I want to pay $26 when you have not done anything yet.
I want to retract if you can't help.
I prefer a refund. Thank you.
I do NOT want to discuss on the telephone. You wish more money - then the cost would rise to $71.-- before I get an answer.
NO thank you.