Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Purchased a sound bar and trying to set it up wireless with…

Customer Question
Purchased a sound bar...

Purchased a sound bar and trying to set it up wireless with bluetooth and I need help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Rca

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA system?

Pushing the blue tooth button

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/6/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.