Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have sound but no picture on bose. 321. Bose 321. Take out a…

Customer Question
Have sound but no...

Have sound but no picture on bose. 321

Technician's Assistant: What Bose product do you have?

Bose 321

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose product?

Take out a cable , different dvd,

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

New , none of dvds has pictures

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

See above

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me solve the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/5/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me which specific cords you have from the bose to the tv?
What is the model of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.