Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have denon 106S speakers that go in the ceiling and I was…

Customer Question
I have denon 106S...

I have denon 106S speakers that go in the ceiling and I was wondering if you knew anyone that could give me an estimate to put them in. I'm in Waldorf, MD 20602.

Technician's Assistant: Is your 106S system connected to or paired with anything?

I have a Denon receiver but nothing has been installed.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 106S?

Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have a finished basement ceiling which I need seven speaker and 1 subwoofer installed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.