Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get to Arc on the pioneer vex 522 remote. VSX522.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to Arc on the pioneer vex 522 remote

Technician's Assistant: What Pioneer model do you have?

VSX522

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pioneer system?

Looking for the ARC function to turn it off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Get the sound working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello waiting for a response
12/5/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, please confirm; "...ARC function to turn it off..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

I still don’t have sound thru my speakers when HDMI is set on AMP
I found the ARC setting while waiting to hear your response so it was not helpful I still don’t have sound. That was the initial issue

Have you tried in tuner AM/FM mode?

And have you considered / tried a RESET?

A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed. If have not been done and should you venture to try: Please click / tap HERE.

May have to be done a number of times.

This is very critical - a reset however would not be corrective of an internal hardware concern; but it would be confirmed. In some instances, it may even expose/cause other issues.