Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Watching on cable tv, picture began to tile, then full

Customer Question
Watching on cable tv...

Watching on cable tv, picture began to tile, then full screen of tiny boxes, then only snow. Tried DVD, same picture of snow. My Cable, DVD and VHS are all connected through Lifestyle receiver.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 65". One year old. Picture ok when cable direct to tv.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. Problem only when using the Bose system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

First tiling for 15 mins, then full tv screen of tiny boxes for 5 mins, then multiple colour lines, then snow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/4/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model number of the tv?

Which model bose?

bose lifestyle v20lg 65" tv model# *****(1507-revo1)

That looks more like a serial, is the model perhaps a 65UF6400?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.